Who we are
Our website address is: www.mountaincharterschool.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We have a “Contact Form” on which we collect names and e-mails in order to response to your questions. Our Parent Action Committee (PAC) collects parents’ volunteer hours if you opt to use this method of collection and create a personal login.
Media, Comments & Cookies
We do not allow media uploads or comments on our site and therefore do not collect any personal data in this method.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
When you fill out a form on our website the information you have provided may be:
- stored in a web-based database for our company/organizational usage.
- emailed to our staff.
- stored locally on our administrator’s computer, our server, or sent to MailChimp to which you may unsubscribe at anytime.
- emailed back to the address entered in the form showing you what you filled out.
Embedded content from other websites
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
If you have provided your name and e-mail address, we may store it on our administrator’s computer, our server, or send it to MailChimp to which you may unsubscribe at anytime.
How we protect your data and our website?
- Our website data is protected by our web hosting company on a Linux CentOS 7 Apache server.
- Our website is protected by a 256-bit Encryption, SHA-2 Security Certificate verified by RapidSSL.
- Our website data including any submitted content is backed up in a multi-tiered cloud based system and backup hardrives done by our web provider services.
Our contact information
Mountain Charter School
311 W Cattle Drive Trail, Flagstaff, AZ 86005