Important Enrollment Information
Please refer to the “Frequently asked questions about our lottery process” and “the IEP information” sections on our website for more information about our enrollment process
- Once the lottery happens, your child will be on a waitlist in the numberical order in which they were drawn. For example if your child is drawn number 10, they will be number 10 on the waitlist.
- If your child gets a spot in Mountain School, we will contact you by phone or email and you will be asked to fill out an enrollment application within 7 days with the following requested documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization record
- Arizona Residency documentation
- Requested annual activity fee of $150. This fee is used to fund extracurricular student activities. The activity fee qualifies for the Arizona State Tax Credit, so taxpayers will get the entire $150 activity back on your annual state tax return.
- All families interested in Kindergarten at Mountain School will have the choice of half day or full day Kindergarten. Half day Kindergarten is funded by the state of Arizona and there is no charge for half day Kindergarten. Full day Kindergarten is not currently funded by the state of Arizona and has a fee of $300 per month from September 1- May 1 each year. This is $15 per day for 3.5 hours of enrichment learning each day and for those that itemize their taxes, you will receive a receipt for the extended part of the day, which can be applied toward child care expenses on your taxes.
- Grades 1st- 5th are funded by the state of Arizona. The only fee parents will have for those students is the requested annual activity fee of $150 per student.
If you have further questions about enrollment, please contact our Registrar at 928-779-2392.