Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying your summer. I have been busy traveling, camping, and spending time with family and friends. I’m especially enjoying our beautiful Flagstaff weather!
I am very excited to be your child’s teacher this year! We are beginning the Kindergarten school year with a “Meet and Greet” hour on Wednesday, August 9 in my classroom (room 3) from 10:00-11:00 a.m. This will give you and your child an opportunity to come together the day before school to meet with me and Ms. Kay (my Aide), and explore their new classroom. We will have a brief meeting discussing the schedule, routines, and expectations I have for this school year. It will also give me the opportunity to answer any questions and hopefully minimize first day jitters. The first day of school is Thursday, August 10.
Enjoy the rest of your summer! I look forward to meeting you, and I especially look forward to working with your child this year!
Please see the list below for supplies.
Kindergarten Supply List
- I am requesting $20.00 from each student to cover the cost of supplies for the school year. Please put cash in an envelope with your child’s name on it.
- Backpack and water bottle (labeled with name)
(Please make sure the backpack is large enough to fit your child’s lunch box and pocket folder in it)
- 2 packages small size glue sticks (not jumbo)
- 1 large container Clorox wipes or similar
- Full day students need one small bath size towel (labeled with name).
First name beginning with A-H, please bring:
- 1 package small tip expo markers
- 1 small bottle liquid hand soap
First name beginning with I-Z, please bring:
- 1 small package AA batteries
- 1 box of tissues