Ms. Liz’s K/1 Multiage Classroom Supplies List
Dear Kindergarten and First Grade Parents,
Please bring the following items to school on the first day of class:
● Backpack that can hold a 9×12 folder
● a lunch box labeled with the child’s name.
● a water bottle labeled with the child’s name.
● 1-9×12 red folder with pockets
● 1-9×12 yellow folder with pockets
● 1-9×12 blue plastic folder folder with pockets
● 1- 9.75×7.5 composition notebook
● If in Kindergarten, 1 pack of My First Ticonderoga #2 pencils
● If in 1st grade, 1 pack of regular Ticonderoga #2 pencils
● 1 pack Elmer’s Washable Glue Sticks
Please also bring a box of Tissues if your child’s last name begins with letters A-M
a container of Clorox Wipes if your child’s last name begins with letters N-Z
Due to limited classroom space, place bring a labeled and sealed envelope with $10. This will help me immensely due to the limited storage space in the classroom and also gives me the ability to purchase like items and replenish supplies throughout the year when necessary.
All receipts will be kept for the purchases made with the money provided.
*Specific items for crafts and activities may also be needed in the future. I will ask for volunteers when those times come.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
I look forward to an amazing year!