BECOME A BLOOD HERO!
Every one of us can become a hero by giving blood! The everyday hero responds to an immediate need, whatever the conditions, despite inconvenience, putting the needs of others above their own. By donating blood you are:
- helping to relieve the need for blood for our 2nd grader, Avari Askew, who relies on regular blood transfusions to live
- volunteering to alleviate a desperate need in our community
- saving millions of lives every year for people needing blood transfusions and blood products
- improving the life expectancy and the quality of life for patients suffering from life-threatening conditions
- supporting complex medical and surgical procedures
- earning Hero Rewards towards movie passes, restaurants and shops