Supply list for each student:
- Two 1 in. binders (one for take home/agenda, one for classroom, any color/design)
- 1 three-hole punched folder (for take home binder, any color/design)
- 3 three-hole punched folders one of each color: red, blue, green
- 3 composition notebooks (college ruled) one of each color: red, blue, green
- Old sock or dry erase marker eraser
- Optional: A small pencil pouch or box.
To share with the class (listed in order of need, please purchase what you are able to):
- Ticonderoga pencils
- A package of loose leaf paper (college ruled)
- Package of dry erase markers (fine or ultra fine tip)
- Package of white printer paper
- Clorox wipes
- Pens (assorted colors)
- Large erasers
- A roll of paper towels
- Assorted colors of highlighters (anything but yellow!)
* All supplies are community supplies. This includes pencils and dry erase markers. Please do not send additional supplies with your child. Any additional supplies will either be sent home or put in the community buckets. Thank you!
*Anything purchased from the “To share with the class” list can count towards your volunteer hours. Please save your receipt if you wish to count it toward your hours.