Hello new second graders and parents!
I hope you all have been enjoying your summer. I have had a wonderful summer so far, although it is flying by! I have been running Mountain Adventure Summer Camp, traveling, hiking, camping, doing a lot of yoga and visiting with friends and family.
We will be starting school on Thursday, August 9th. There are a few supplies I would like you to bring on the first day of school.
2nd Grade Supply List:
- $20 to cover the cost of ordering supplies throughout the school year. I am only asking for minimum supplies due to space restrictions in our classroom. Please put in envelope with your child’s name and bring the first day of school.
- Box of tissue
- Clorox wipes (or similar)
- 1 two pocket folder WITH PRONGS, labeled with child’s name on front
- 1 water bottle labeled with child’s name (to bring every day)
- 1 backpack (to bring every day)
Optional supplies (not required but appreciated):
- Long construction paper
- Colored card stock paper
- White card stock paper
- Ticonderoga pencils
Please be prepared on the first day of school with 2 healthy snacks and a large lunch. I can’t wait for the school year to get started and to get to know all of you. Enjoy the rest of your summer! Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.