A Supply Wish List for Ms. Laura and Ms. Sheri’s 1st Grade
Please bring the following items with you on the first day of school:
- $20 (please bring cash in an envelope with your child’s name on it) for supplies for the school year. We request cash instead of lots of supplies at the beginning of the year so we can replenish as necessary without having to store so much all year long!
- 1 two-pocket folder (if possible, make it a fun one that your child really likes)
- At least 1 package of glue sticks
- Three containers of Clorox wipes (or more)!
- At least one box of Kleenex/Tissues
- Washable Crayola Markers
- Box of 24 Crayola Crayons
- 1 package of pre-sharpened Ticonderoga pencils
- Please be sure your child has a backpack to bring to school everyday. It will function as their “cubby” in the classroom.
- A reusable water bottle with your child’s name on it
- A lunch box with your child’s name on it to hold all their snacks and lunch
Wish List: If you would like to contribute more to the classroom at the beginning of the year, here are some items we are always wishing we had more of:
- Ticonderoga Pencils (beyond the one packet)!
- Tape!…Scotch, Blue Painter and Masking Tape (Especially Scotch)
- Batteries AA (these are a huge help for our Listen to Reading Station)
- Fine Point Black and Colored Sharpies
- Elmer’s Glue
- Index Cards
- Paper Towels
- Pencil Tip Erasers
- Plastic Spoons
- Name Tags
Please note: We will be outside a lot. Please put SUNSCREEN on in the morning. Hats are also very helpful.
Thank you all so very much!!! Looking forward to a fabulous year!